I want you to enjoy everything you choose from The Lovely Studio. These terms are designed to help you do that, whilst protecting my own rights as their designer & creator in sharing them & offering them for sale.
I hope that by clearly stating how you may use them it will help you in 2 ways :
- decide whether or not The Lovely Studio products are the type of product you are looking for & the right product for you before you buy them
- & help you feel happy & confident in how you may use them when you sit down to make something lovely with them.
By purchasing a digital product from the The Lovely Studio Portfolio, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Please read this agreement before you download or purchase any digital product from The Lovely Studio. You will also receive a copy of this notice with anything you may purchase.
Buying a digital product from The Lovely Studio does not mean you are buying the artwork to do with as you wish. It means you are buying a license which gives you, the buyer, and only you, the right to use the artwork as laid out in these terms. This is my Personal Use Licence.
Once downloaded, the files you keep on your computer belong to you. These files are the way you can access & use the artwork you buy.
Copyright for the artwork remains with the original designer.
- You may make greetings cards & other paper goods created by directly printing the designs onto paper or card.
- You may make other goods if you are printing onto a different medium (e.g. fabric goods if you are printing on fabric).
- You may resize the artwork digitally as long as you keep the integrity of the design intact.
- You may make greetings cards, other paper goods & other products created by digitally combining different artworks before printing
- You may temporarily pass the purchased image file via digital media to a professional printer for printing for your own personal use. Artwork printed this way may also be used under the terms of our Angel Policy.
- You may create your own svg or other cut files for your own personal use.
- If you wish to use The Lovely Studio Digitals in a Craft Class or Group, please purchase each product you wish to use once for each member of your group.
The original Digital Products, their source-file link(s) and any prints you may make may not
- be shared, copied, lent out, resold, sub-licensed in any way or made available for these purposes
- be made into physical mounted or unmounted rubber stamps, card toppers, die-cuts, ready-printed papers or any other derivative craft product to be offered for sale, either as part of a Craft Kit or as individual craft elements.
- used as blog / web site elements such as backgrounds / banners / headers , as logos or trademarks or in promotional materials.
If you are unsure about anything in these terms, please just ask.